The most important aspect of a client relationship is integrity.
It’s doing the right thing, telling the truth, and wholly embracing who you are by showing up authentically.
Being authentic is often overused in dialogue and underestimated in our behaviour. We can talk a good game, but when it comes down to it:
– Are we willing to let others see us for who we really are?
– Do we allow ourselves to fully own our brilliance and innate gifts, without apology?
– Are we willing to be vulnerable to judgement on our true identity?
In a recent Gartner study, sales leaders ranked “conservative customer decision making resulting from economic uncertainty” as the #1 factor that will impact their business in the next six months.
Our clients and customers are paying attention and being selective on who they are choosing to say yes to. They work hard for their money and want to make sure they make wise purchasing and investment decisions.
Your ability to show up as a professional and leader that embodies Authentic Integrity will play a crucial role in your client’s buying decisions and your business success.
Authentic Integrity is when you:
- Are true to yourself.
- Recognize your strengths and weaknesses.
- Take responsibility for your impact.
- Stop worrying about what people will think.
- Are open and transparent.
- Tell the truth, even if it hurts.
- Demonstrate your inner values with your outer behaviours.
Authentic Integrity is not a tagline or a brand image.
It defines your character, who you are, what you live by, so that you make it easy for your clients to choose you.
Your clients are being more conscious and conscientious – how are you preparing yourself and your team to respond to this new relationship?
Do you want to learn more?
Check out Finka’s book: Sell From Love. It will help learn how to show up and align with Authentic Integrity so you can magnetically attract the right clients for you and your business.