Welcome to episode 125 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast! Do you want to communicate with confidence, connect with your clients and colleagues, generate a deeper impact, and bolster a strong leadership presence? If yes, this is the podcast episode you’ve been waiting for.
In this episode, I dive into two out of the five influence amplifiers: the Know, Like, Trust Factor and Demonstrating Pain and Gain. The other three influence amplifiers will be showcased in the next episode.
I explain what each of these influencer amplifiers are and how you can apply them to your work conversations and sales process to move sales mountains, create resonating messages, and ultimately drive your business’ revenue forward.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How to bolster your leadership and executive presence.
- How to cultivate stronger influence by applying the Know, Like, Trust Factor and Demonstrating Pain and Gain influence amplifiers.
- The power of generating emotional connections to lead you to stronger influence skills.
- What the similarity effect is and how to use it to your advantage.
- Why you need to become a “private investigator” and get to know your colleagues and clients more deeply than a business level.
- How mere familiarity can shift the pendulum of influence in your favour.
- How using a glass-half-empty approach can increase your influence and message resonance.
- Tangible steps forward to help you use these influence amplifiers every day in your work conversations and sales process.
Download the Amplify Your Influence Guidebook
Are you ready to become a confident influencer? Download the Amplify Your Influence Guidebook to communicate with resonance, helping you grow your leadership and credibility within your audience and revenue within your business.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.