Welcome to episode 56. Today want to continue the conversation from our last episode with Tara Heaton.
In this episode, I explore a little bit deeper around how our brain helps us and how it hinders us from putting ourselves out there and doing some of those sales activities that can be a little bit scary. I talk a bit about our old brain’s function on keeping us safe and anchored in certainty and about our new brain’s function that thrives on novelty and likes trying new things.
I will take you through a personal example of how I made continuous improvements towards a goal and I talk about how to navigate through that fear, doubt and uncertainty so that you could get your beautiful work out there.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- The process in how I made edge moves to launch my podcast
- How we can make both parts of our brain work better together
- Appreciating that continuous improvement as we make progress to achieve our goals
What are you going to do to help you move forward on your project on your idea on your business?
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.