Welcome to episode 58. In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about planning.
In our Sell From Love Accelerator program, we are in the process of Q2 planning. We’re talking about our goals, commitments, intentions, what we want to create, who we want to be, and what impact we want to make in the world.
I want to talk about the importance of goal planning and how to create a plan that feels easy and doable, and at the same time, something that you can get excited about.
We’ll also talk about how you can create goals and commitments in a way that you don’t forget about them. What is that thing that stands in the way? Why do we make all these big, bold ambitions and all of a sudden, they land by the wayside?
I’ll give you a couple of tips on what are the things that you want to be mindful of and keep top of mind as you’re creating your plans.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How to create your MIT and set designated time for it
- The seven categories of looking at your goals and commitments
- Why celebrations are key
- The questions you need to ask yourself as you set goals
- What an energy management plan is and why it’s important
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.