Welcome to episode 77. In today’s episode, I have Tammira Philippe joining me.
Tammira is President and CEO of Bridgeway Capital Management. Bridgeway is an investment management firm that stewards over $4 billion in quantitative public equity strategies for clients and the firm donates 50% of its earnings to make a positive impact on the world. Tammira is a member of the firm’s Board of Directors, President of Bridgeway Funds, and serves on committees including: Portfolio Innovation and Risk, Responsible Investing , Enterprise Risk, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Prior to becoming President and CEO, Tammira led strategy and operations projects at Bridgeway from 2005 to 2010 and was Head of Client Service and Marketing from 2010 to 2016. Tammira earned an MBA from Stanford’s Graduate School of Business and graduated summa cum laude with a BS in Computer Science from Texas A&M University.
Her experience prior to Bridgeway includes strategy consulting with McKinsey & Company and business development and marketing for a global satellite communications startup. Tammira is passionate about promoting education and social justice, two areas that are fulfilled through her professional work and volunteer service.
Tammira and I dive into a great conversation about how so many organizations struggle between being a purpose driven organization, but also having the money conversation on being profit generating.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How do you choose between short term and long-term goals? How do you choose to do the right thing, even when there’s a long horizon to reaping any benefits?
- A great framework for setting strategy for your career and life
- What’s happened that has eroded our clients trust in financial services
- What people can be doing to get better at building clients’ trust
- Why we’re off track broadly in financial services, and what we can do about it
- What Tammira has you learned about herself in the process of getting to where she is today.
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Tammira
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.