Welcome to episode 126 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast!
In last week’s episode, I outlined the first two influence amplifiers, the Know, Like, Trust Factor and Demonstrating Pain and Gain. Now, I will highlight the next three influence amplifiers that you can use in your sales and business conversations to guide your clients and colleagues to safe and confident decision-making: Connect to Strategy and Value, Use Social Proof, and Request Help, Ask for Advice (also known as the Benjamin Franklin method).
By listening to this episode, you’ll learn what each of these influence amplifiers entail and how to strategically use them in your conversations to bolster your influence.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- The importance of focusing on your client’s high-level goals.
- How to showcase your offer’s value in a way that aligns with your client’s business’ mission.
- What social proof is and the types of content to use in your conversations.
- How to ease your client’s concerns and worries.
- Why asking for advice from your client can be powerful and shouldn’t be a habit that is feared.
- Why you should never ask for opinions.
Download the Amplify Your Influence Guidebook
Are you ready to become a confident influencer? Download the Amplify Your Influence Guidebook to communicate with resonance, helping you grow your leadership and credibility within your audience and revenue within your business.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.