Welcome to episode 114 of the Transformational Selling Podcast! In this episode, I’m going to discuss the four key mindset elements that will help you land a successful sales proposal. Our mindset is a powerful tool that we can use to our advantage in our personal and professional lives by simply making meaningful adjustments to our views, values, and attitude.
Hitting your revenue goal or closing a new client can actually depend on your current frame of mind and disposition. Being in the right headspace and looking through the right lens can make or break a closed deal. So, what is the proper mindset to be in as a salesperson?
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How to approach the sales process from a transformational angle.
- The value of a sales proposal, even if it ends in “No.”
- The power of non-attachment and how it can lead to more yes’s.
- Why shifting your focus to the client and their needs is important and how this can have a ripple effect on their entire organization.
- How to take yourself on a transformational journey throughout the sales process and recognize who you get to become from the presentation.
- How every potential client might not be meant to be, and that’s okay.
To access the downloadable Transformational Sales Proposal Template, visit www.finkainc.com/proposal.
My new book Transformational Selling: A Playbook for Financial Professionals is now available on Amazon! Click here to buy.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.