Welcome to episode 115 of the Transformational Selling Podcast! In this episode, I’m going to discuss the four horsemen of sales proposals that may be getting in the way of you reaching your goals.
Oftentimes when you don’t reach a certain revenue mark or don’t close with a prospect you were excited about, you look internally and may ask, “What did I do wrong?” “Was the order of my presentation effective?” “Should I have adjusted my wording?” While this is an effective process to build upon your skills, at the end of the day, it may not be you. You’re not alone on this journey.
It may be your client.
In the last episode, I discussed how you need to be in the right mind space to present a successful sales proposal. Likewise, your client needs to be in the right mindset and stage to say, “Yes.”
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Common client-facing challenges of sales proposals.
- How to look behind the scenes to identify what’s holding your client back.
- What the “readiness factor” is and how to measure this for each client.
- How building deeper relationships can break the status quo bias and help your client step out of their comfort zone.
- The power of driving value to combat loss aversion and uncertainty tax.
- How to overcome client obstacles and guide them to a place of readiness to say, “Yes.”
To access the downloadable Transformational Sales Proposal Template, visit www.finkainc.com/proposal.
My new book Transformational Selling: A Playbook for Financial Professionals is now available on Amazon! Click here to buy.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.