Welcome to episode 116 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast! In this episode, I uncover six important steps to follow to take your sales proposals from transactional to transformational.
If you’re struggling to hit your sales goals, close new deals, develop a strategic sales presentation, or turn more prospects into clients, then this episode is for you.
By using the Transformational Selling™ Proposal Framework, not only will you more clearly understand your client, their needs, and your own intentions, but you’ll be able to present more confidently and generate more revenue.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How to make your clients feel seen and understood.
- The importance of defining your intention and what’s at stake for you and your client.
- How to present to both your primary and secondary audiences.
- The power behind empathy and how to identify your client’s current needs and emotional state.
- How to clearly outline the way forward for your client.
- Which investment components to highlight and how to underline them in a transformative way.
- How to paint the vision for your client and help them see through a new lens of what it would really be like to work with you.
To access the downloadable Transformational Sales Proposal Template, visit www.finkainc.com/proposal.
My new book Transformational Selling: A Playbook for Financial Professionals is now available on Amazon! Click here to buy.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.