Welcome to episode 120 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast! In this episode, I get real about the thoughts and feelings you may be experiencing right about this time in your sales year. Whether you’re full of adrenaline or worry, reaching year-end sales goals can be stressful.
Using tangible, real-life stories, one inspired by my daughter and one by a Paralympian, I teach you and remind you how to make the most out of the last four months of 2023, even if you’re not where you’d like to be with your clients or revenue.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How to navigate your sales path for the rest of the year.
- The power of putting automated systems into play.
- How to define your year-end impact.
- Why you shouldn’t berate yourself for missing the mark.
- Why you shouldn’t remain complacent throughout your yearly sales process.
- How to turn your habits around to have more success for next year.
My new book Transformational Selling: A Playbook for Financial Professionals is now available on Amazon! Click here to buy.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.