Welcome to episode 127 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast!
This episode holds a special place in my heart because it kickstarts a new series: Signature Sales Style.
A Signature Sales Style is how you sell and bring value to the table, beyond the price point. And we all use different tactics and techniques that work for us, but this series will help you feel more comfortable in your skin so that you can consistently deliver value to your clients.
In this episode, listen to a real story of one of my recent sales experiences where the Sales Representative’s Signature Sales Style was lacking. It underlines how important it is for you to understand how you uniquely bring value to every sales conversation.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What a Signature Sales Style exactly is and how it can empower your sales conversations.
- What the Signature Sales Style Blueprint is and how you can access it to use in every sales and marketing situation.
- How to cultivate confidence to have more successful business invites.
- How not to execute a discovery call.
- Why understanding your client’s background and perspective is crucial to getting sales.
Download the Signature Sales Style Blueprint
Are you ready to become more comfortable in your skin, drive value confidently in your own unique way, and ultimately become a respected and trusted leader? Download the Signature Sales Style Blueprint here.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.