Welcome to episode 49.
I don’t know about you, but I love to learn. I love books, podcasts, courses – pretty much anything that can teach me how to be better.
But what I’ve discovered is that learning comes with a double edge sword.
It’s something that helps propel you forward, while at the same time it holds you back.
This past week in our SFL Mastermind we’ve been talking a whole lot about taking courses and when is the right time to upskill and increase your capability in a specific area.
Upgrading your knowledge and skillset is important. However, when you are making these kinds of investment decisions – when they from fear you will find yourself spinning in a vortex of overwhelm and spending endless dollars into programs that are not right for you or timely for where you are at in your business.
In this episode we’ll explore:
- How fear is affecting your decision making and as a result having you spin your wheels, signing up for course after course
- How to determine what are the right courses for you to be investing in so you stop feeling bad and guilty about all the unfinished courses sitting on your desk.
- How to prevent yourself from spending oodles of money on courses you don’t need and how to consciously choose the right ones that will give you back an immediate return on investment.
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.