Welcome to episode 63. In today’s episode, I chat with Teresa Heath-Wareing all about marketing trends and strategies! Teresa is an International best-selling author, award winning speaker, TEDx speaker, trainer, podcaster and business owner. She is an online business, marketing & mindset expert who works with business owners from across the world, helping them to build a business and life they love.
Teresa and I have a great chat about her TEDx talk and how she had the confidence to trust herself to do it and in a way that felt good to her. We also dive into marketing trends and discuss how we can manage what’s popular with what feels true to oneself. We talk about how to face and overcome those fears, and even those failures to get back out there and keep trying.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How do you get over your self and stop yourself from getting the way of doing something you want to do?
- How do you trust yourself enough to just do your way?
- How do you face your fears and overcome your failures and try again?
- Why it’s the experience that potential clients remember and why it’s important in the sales process.
- How do you manage what’s popular with what feels true to oneself?
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Teresa
Watch Teresa’s TEDx Talk
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.