Welcome to episode 68. In today’s episode, I have Christine Nicholson joining me.
Christine Nicholson is a multi-award-winning professional business mentor. Christine has been helping businesses in different sectors succeed for over 30 years and, at one point, took over the running of a zoo in the middle of a desert. She was also the UK Business Mentor of the Year in 2021.She has written four books, 5 Minute Finance: The Business Owners Guide to Understanding Your Numbers, What’s Your Profit Score?: Your Fast Track to Business Success, How to BUILD a Unicorn: 5 Steps to a Successful Technology Business and Sell It: How to Sell Your Business for a Richer Happier Future, that educate entrepreneurs on how to successfully run, scale and exit their companies.
Christine and I talk about the importance of purpose in a business, and the importance of planning the end of your business. We also talk about the need for succession and the importance of profit.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Why you should start planning the end of your business sooner than you think
- How the planning process of figuring out how you’re going to exit actually can help you be a better leader and manager today
- Where might you be contributing to a bottleneck of success for your business and your team
- Why it’s important to understand your margin and know what your breakeven number is.
- What we can do to help ourselves communicate our value
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Christine
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.