Welcome to episode 70
In today’s episode, I talk to you about perseverance and commitment, and diving in and doing the hard stuff to see your idea, your project, your business, and your impact come to fruition.
In the Sell From Love Accelerator, we just recently finished our Quarterly Sales Skill Builder session where we focused on four skills. The first skill is focused on practice makes permanent, which means to never stop working at it and owning that mindset. The second skill we talked about is around crafting your origin story and having a Storyselling mindset. The third skill was focused on how to have a great discovery session with a potential client and the fourth skill was about the motivations that catalyze a client to make a decision to say YES to working with you.
In this episode, I specifically focus on skill number two and the impact of putting ourselves out there.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Sara Blakely’s origin story and how she did everything she could to get her product out there
- How to continue moving forward and selling your work when you are faced with challenges
- Why external feedback and validation works
- Andrea Waltz’s journey with her book “Go For No”
- Why failing is a sign that you are moving towards your direction
- The importance of staying committed and consistent
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.