Welcome to episode 71
In today’s episode we’re going to talk about how to design the future of your life and your business so that it fits perfectly to what you envision it to be. I’ll give you some tips, tricks and how-to’s on how you could create the business the life that you dream of and that you deserve.
This episode is inspired by a fabulous book by Dr. Benjamin Hardy called “Your Future Self Now”. Dr. Hardy teaches 7 steps on how to create your future self now and I am going to talk about 3 of the steps that have helped me to move forward in my life and business.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- A couple of updates on my new book
- Why eliminating lesser goals is important
- Why focusing on MIT offers by quarter is a great way to help you achieve your overarching goals
- How to ask for exactly what you want
- Why you should aggressively complete imperfect work
- What are power primers and why they’re important
- The power of visualization
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.