Welcome to episode 118 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast! This episode is a continuation of Episode 117: How to Make Your Sales Proposal Success Rate Flourish.
In episode 117, I discussed three steps you can take to create a thriving sales garden that will boost your sales proposal success rate! In this episode, I take it three steps further to help you prioritize client relationships, remove sales habits that aren’t serving you, and celebrate your successes.
Our world is flooded with information, and once we reach one goal, we’re immediately off to the races to achieve the next aspiration on our plates. But taking the time to slow down and appreciate where your efforts have gotten you, whether it’s moving a prospect further along their buyer journey or closing a deal, helps you see the process through a transformational selling mindset. By noticing your impact and how you change clients’ lives, you can replicate it and get more sales.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How to prioritize the right customer relationships and offerings for your business.
- How to overcome emotional barriers in your sales process.
- The importance of forming productive habits to move your business forward.
- The power of relishing in your sales successes, no matter how big or small it may seem to you.
- Why you should recognize the successes you help your clients reach too, and how it can deepen your relationship with them.
To access the downloadable content for the Transformational Selling™ Proposal Framework, visit www.finkainc.com/proposal.
My new book Transformational Selling: A Playbook for Financial Professionals is now available on Amazon! Click here to buy.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.