Welcome to episode 134 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast!
Year-end episodes always hold a special place in my heart, as they offer me the opportunity to get vulnerable with you. No matter which industry you’re in, whether you’re a leader, entrepreneur, salesperson, financial advisor, every business year contains ups and downs, allowing for moments of reflection and learning.
So, in this episode, I expose seven lessons I learned so that you don’t have to. Through my raw and real experiences, you can take away my insights and apply them to your 2024 business year.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- The importance of reflecting and looking back on your past.
- How reflection and contemplation can improve your performance.
- Seven lessons to apply to your 2024 business year.
- Why you need to build high-quality relationships.
- What stepping into your leadership means.
- How teamwork can carry your business forward.
- The necessity of trusting your intuition.
Download the 2024 Transformational Seller Business Plan
Are you unsure about where to start to define your goals, offers, and strategies for 2024? Download the 2024 Transformational Seller Business Plan to enter the new year as a confident business leader who can predict and is prepared for their sales forecast.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.