Welcome to episode 129 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast!
This episode is the third segment of the Signature Sales Style series and focuses on the unique value you bring to the table for your business, clients, and colleagues.
Value is a short and simple word, but it packs a punch, because it’s the impact you leave on people in your environment. You may think you have a strong grasp of the value you deliver, but do you really? Can you clearly define the unique traits of who you are, how you deliver value, and who others get to be because you delivered your unique value?
If not, this episode offers a clear pathway to help you uncover what makes you you, so that you can show up as your best, leadership self.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What a value stack is.
- 10 prompts to help you build your value stack.
- How understanding your unique value can help you build trust and credibility with your clients.
- Why hitting rock bottom can inspire innovation and change.
- The challenges and side-effects of trying to be yourself in a world that is trying to tell you who to be.
- The impact of taking a personality test to uncover how you think and feel.
Download the Signature Sales Style Blueprint
Are you ready to become more comfortable in your skin, drive value confidently in your own unique way, and ultimately become a respected and trusted leader? Download the Signature Sales Style Blueprint here.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.