Welcome to episode 64. In today’s episode, I dive a bit deeper from my conversation with Teresa Health-Wareing last week about overcoming fear.
I talk about imposter syndrome and self-doubt and how we can not only navigate those moments and be kind and compassionate to ourselves, but how we can also limit them through self-care practices and acceptance.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How you can use fear to help you know if you’re on the right path
- What is the contract you could be making with yourself to move forward?
- How to use imposter syndrome as a guidepost
- How to navigate moments of self-sabotage because an upper limit problem is in front of you
- How to limit the impact of the detrimental effects with self-care practices.
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.finkainc.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.