It's a crisis of confidence.
29% of customers trusted their bank to look after their long term financial wellbeing, down from 43% two years before.
(Accenture – 2020 Global Banking Consumer Study)
People want more authentic connections from their financial partners.
Instead of talking about rates,
your team would prefer to:
Transformational Selling is a modern, principled system that teaches leaders and teams how to sell with confidence, grow business with integrity and turn a transaction into a transformation for employees, clients, company, and community.
What's the Difference?
Transactional Selling vs. Transformational Selling
What Does the TRANSFORMATIONAL SELLING™
Shift from transactional to *transformational* selling ™
Unlock the Power of Your Brilliant Difference Workshop
- Understand your communication style so you can leverage your personal strengths to deliver results and propel your business forward.
- Identify how you are most and least likely to influence, solve problems, deal with conflict and achieve results.
- Recognize your communication ‘red flags’ and where you’re limiting your impact and influence.
- Define and articulate your Brilliant Difference/value proposition, so you have the words to confidently describe and articulate how you lead, add value, and deliver results.
Shift from Transactional to Transformational Conversations Workshop
- Create environments that cultivate trust, connection and make clients feel safe to choose you.
- Identify the must have conversation skills to have open and opportunity filled client conversations.
- Describe the four transformations clients are seeking that compels them to action.
- Recognize the characteristics between the four distinct client ‘buying’ languages and understand how to communicate in each so clients will know you understand them.
- Tell your clients’ transaction to transformation story so you can confidently invite them to work with you.
Create Invitations and Ask for the Business Workshop
- Understand the difference between impact vs cost pricing so you can convey the true value your clients receive.
- Recognize the role fear plays in negotiating and how to navigate and overcome the emotions that get int the way of building strong and trusting relationships.
- Identify how to use the science of decision making to help clients feel safe, connected and confident to choose you.
- Learn to invite clients to your offers consistently in a way that feels good to you and has your clients feel heard and understood.
Return on Investment
*Past program participant results