Welcome to episode 130 of the Transformational Selling™ Podcast!
In episode 129, you learned how to build a word bank (value stack) to brainstorm titles for your Signature Sales Style. Now we’re transitioning into how you can discern your Signature Sales Style in your work and how to overcome obstacles to embrace it.
Recognizing your value and impact can feel uncomfortable for three reasons: you tend to focus on your weaknesses and how to strengthen those areas, it can feel icky and boring to give an elevator pitch of who you are and what you do, and you prefer the comfort of familiarity, avoiding change unless it’s absolutely needed.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to overcome all three of these obstacles and how to whittle down your word bank (value stack) to create a Brilliant Difference™ Signature (Signature Sales Style) that helps you step into your best leadership self.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What a Brilliant Difference™ Signature is and how to create one.
- How falling into the mediocrity trap can stall your professional development.
- Why it’s important to hone your strengths.
- How to make a value-packed “elevator pitch” that resonates with clients.
- The growth you can experience from getting comfortable with discomfort.
- How finding your north star can help you flourish at work and in your personal life.
Download the Signature Sales Style Blueprint
Are you ready to become more comfortable in your skin, drive value confidently in your own unique way, and ultimately become a respected and trusted leader? Download the Signature Sales Style Blueprint here.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.